Brown Bag Designs Shortbread Pan | British Isle
1 – Shortbread Pan
1 – Recipe Booklet
1 – Gift Box
11″ L x 8.5″ W x 1″ H
16 oz. Capacity
Approx. Wgt. 2.0 lbs
- Handmade stoneware pottery
- Freezer, oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe
- Hand-painted on matte and glossy glazes
- Food safe, non-toxic, and free of harmful chemicals
- Cadmium and lead safe
- Designed and manufactured in Bedford, Virginia
- All materials sourced from the USA and Canada
Stoneware Pottery Care:
- Drastic temperature changes (from the refrigerator to the hot oven) may cause cracking. Room temperature to cool oven is best. Allow pottery to cool before placing in refrigerator or dishwasher.
- Do not broil or place on a stovetop burner. Do not store in freezer.
- Pottery can scratch furniture & cause water stains if placed directly on furniture surface. Use cork tabs or felt on the base of the pottery and/or a trivet or tablecloth to protect furniture.
- Do not leave pottery outdoors in winter – temperature fluctuations can crack pottery.
- Low quality cutlery can mark pottery; remove marks with a kitchen abrasive, like Bar Keeper’s Friend. High quality steel cutlery will not mark the pottery.
- Handcrafted pottery has slight variations in size, color & design, characteristics to be expected and treasured in handcrafted art.
- And yes, pottery will break if dropped!
1 in stock